- A Microbiologist who is a Technology Licensing Officer at a U.S. university
- A Biochemist who is a Technology Commercialization Manager at a national lab
- A Pathologist with extensive technology transfer experience in both university and hospital settings
- A Physical Chemist who is the Director of Research Partnerships at a Canadian university
- A Chemist who is a Technology Commercialization Manager at a multi-national corporation
You can interact with panelists throughout the week on the site, or follow the discussion via email. All questions welcome, from the most general to the very specific. As a UCSB graduate student, you have free access to the information and resources on the Versatile Ph.D. website. To learn more about accessing its premium content, such as the panel discussions, follow these simple instructions provided by the Graduate Division.