The University of Nevada, Reno, is accepting applications for an administrative faculty position through Dec. 2. The Senior Advisor responsibilities will include:
- Advising the GSA Leadership and Council, by
- Training GSA Leadership and Council
- Working with clubs and organizations.
- Mentoring and advising graduate students
- Budget management, including
- Personnel management
- Graduate student professional development activities.
- Bachelor’s and four years of related professional experience, or
- Master’s and two years of related professional experience, or
- Doctorate and one year of related professional experience.
Closing Date: Dec. 2
Please note, a flexible work schedule (some evenings and weekends) is required. For a full description of the position and online application materials, refer to the job posting.