Job search advice websites and various news outlets have been buzzing recently about the importance of using the Internet to stand out in a job search. Employers are increasingly more likely to Google your name or ask for a digital resume. Browse through the collection of articles listed below to learn more about how you can find a job using social media and web 2.0 tools.
- Why You Need a Social Resume (and How to Build One)
- How to Find a Graduate Job Using Social Media
- The Most Important LinkedIn Page You've Never Seen
- Your Tweets Are More Important Than Your Resume
- How to Clean Up Your Online Presence and Make a Great First Impression
- Now There's a Way to Apply for Jobs Directly Through Twitter
- Do All Job Seekers Need a Personal Website (the answer is yes!)
- What is a Digital Resume - And Do You Need One?
Building a Digital Reputation (GradPost Articles)