ALL positions are up for election, so nominate any grad student or yourself:
- GSA President ($2000 quarterly stipend)
- VP Internal Affairs ($1500 quarterly stipend)
- VP External Affairs ($1500 quarterly stipend)
- VP Student Affairs ($1500 quarterly stipend)
- VP Budget and Finance ($1500 quarterly stipend)
- VP Academic Affairs ($1500 quarterly stipend)
- VP Communications and Records ($1500 quarterly stipend)
- VP Committees and Planning ($1500 quarterly stipend)
Here are the position descriptions.
If you are interested in emailing any current executive officer to learn about the position or to ask any questions, here is the contact information.
DEADLINE FOR ALL NOMINATIONS IS TUESDAY, APRIL 7, at 5 p.m.
Serving and participating in GSA is extremely rewarding and provides you with a great opportunity to represent and advocate on behalf of your fellow graduate students.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ANNOUNCEMENT OF 2015-2016 GSA OFFICER ELECTIONS
The 2015-2016 GSA Officer Elections shall be held, beginning Monday, April 20 and ending Thursday, April 23. You will be able to vote both online (link to be provided when available in April) and in person at the GSA Lounge in the Multi-Cultural Center during normal business hours.
Elections are conducted in conjunction with the campus's election commission. More details will be forthcoming as they are made availabile.