The Graduate Students Association (GSA) elections are finished. Here are the 2015 results for candidates, graduate fee initiatives, and campuswide fee initiatives.
Congratulations to everyone who won!
2015 GSA Officers:
President - Aaron Jones
Vice President of Budget and Finance - Greg Maier
Vice President of Communications and Records - Quintarrius Shakir
Vice President of Academic Affairs - John Kaminsky
Vice President of External Affairs - Yanira Rivas Pineda
Vice President of Student Affairs - Kathy Swift
Vice President of Internal Affairs - Samantha Powers
Vice President of Committees and Planning - Timothy Irvine
Graduate fees reaffirmed:
- Childcare Grant Fund
- Grad Student Emergency Relief Grant
- Night and Weekend Parking
Campus-wide fees passed:
- Arts & Lectures Support Fee
- Career Services Open Access Fee Increase
- Child Care Center Support Fee
- Coastal Fund Initiative
- Events Center Support Fee
- Office of Student Life Support Fee
For more information about the officers and fees, review the GSA 2015 ballot.