"Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." ~World Health Organization, 1948
Did you know that UCSB Health & Wellness provides a variety of FREE services to help all students (including you!) improve their physical, mental, and social well-being? Here is a list of resources, services, and events offered by Health & Wellness:
- Free Massages - offered four times a week!
- Dog Therapy Days - cuddle with adorable certified therapy dogs every quarter.
- Weekend Field Trips - explore the local area with a group of UCSB students.
- Fun Stuff to Do Calendar - a list of events on campus and around town.
- Wellness Classes and Wellness Workshops - learn key life skills (e.g., stress management).
- Special Events - College Sailing Nights, Fruit Bowl Project, Free HIV Testing, and more.