Career & Tools
Looking to transition to a career in fields like data science, data engineering, or artificial intelligence? Apply to become an Insight Fellow! The Insight Data Science Fellows Programs are tuition-free fellowships for graduating students, PhDs, and postdocs. The upcoming application deadline for Insight’s Fellowships is quickly approaching on August 12, 2019.
The Insight Data Fellows Programs are tuition-free fellowships for graduating students looking to transition to thriving careers as data scientists, engineers, and other cutting-edge professionals. Since 2012, âthey've have helped nearly 2000 Insight Fellows meet, interview, and join teams at over 700 leading companies.
Upcoming application deadline: âMonday, August 12, 2019 (programs begin January 13, 2020)
- Pay no tuition; the program is fully funded by top companies
- Receive guidance throughout the entire process to meet, interview, and join top companies
- Launch a cutting-edge career where the average starting salary is $127K
- Join Insight from a wide range of backgrounds & education levels
- Join a community of 2,000+ alumni that support each other throughout their careers
Insight alumni are now working at Facebook, LinkedIn, The New York Times, Apple, Airbnb, Netflix, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Github, Slack, 23andMe, Twitter, Bloomberg, NBC, Pinterest, Microsoft, Wayfair and 700+ other top companies.
Insight is now accepting applications from graduating students (must have completed all coursework by January 13, 2020 in order to participate full time) for winter sessions:
- Artificial Intelligence (for all degree levels)
- Data Engineering (for all degree levels)
- Data Product Management (for all degree levels)
- Decentralized Consensus
- Data Science (for PhDs & Postdocs)
- DevOps Engineering (for all degree levels)
- Health Data Science (for PhDs & Postdocs)