Merck, the oldest pharmaceutical and chemical company in the world, is celebrating its 350th anniversary by offering a series of exciting opportunities - the 350 Research Grant and the 350 Challenge - in science and technology and are inviting scientists and researchers to get engaged. The deadline for both competitions is August 15, 2018.
350 RESEARCH GRANT
In celebrating its 350th anniversary, Merck offers a series of research grants to stimulate innovative research in challenging areas of future importance. Merck intends to provide several research grants of up to EUR 350,000 per year for three years in various research areas with the option of extension or expansion. A detailed description of the grants and an opportunity to submit your research proposal are available at the 350 Research Grants Website.
- Healthy Lives/ Drug Discovery
- Materials and Solutions
- Life Reimagined/ Synthetic Biology
- Digitalization/ Computing
- âFill out the Application Form by August 15th, 2018.
Participate in research challenges in the areas of compound synthesis, protein production and game-changing technologies. A detailed description of the challenges and prizes as well as an opportunity âto register for participation are available at the 350 Challenges Website. The award opportunity is EUR 10,000.
- Protein Production Cell Line Challenge
- Compound synthesis Protocol Challenge
- Innovative Analytics Technology Challenge
- Next Game Changing Technology Challenge
- âFill out the related Registration Form by August 15th, 2018.
- If you are one of the 12 chosen to participate, you will receive a confirmation message by September 15th, 2018.