Islamic Scholarship Fund supports undergraduate and graduate students pursuing degrees in Film, Media Studies, Journalism, Writing, Law and Related Fields, Political Science, Public Policy, International Studies, Public Administration as well as History, Sociology, and Religious Studies. The deadline to apply is March 21, 2018.
âThe Islamic Scholarship Fund's (ISF) mission is to increase American Muslim representation in media, politics and government. Students applying for an ISF scholarship should be interested in joining the aforementioned areas after graduation.
- Film and Television Production
- Media Studies
- Print and Digital Journalism
- Creative Writing
Law and Related Fields
- Law (Civil Rights)
- Human Rights Studies
- Political Science
- Public Policy (Social Justice-Civil Rights)
- International Affairs
- International Relations
- Middle Eastern Studies
- Public Administration (Government)
The following fields with a concentration in contemporary Muslim Communities or Social Justice:
- Religious Studies
- Muslim or active member of the Muslim community;
- Enrollment at an accredited university in the U.S. by August 2018;
- Majoring in an ISF supported major;
- Maintaining a minimum 3.0 Grade Point Average;
- A Citizen or Permanent Resident of the U.S.;
- Graduate standing (includes PhD) or An undergraduate (junior/senior) by August 2018.
The deadline to apply is March 21, 2018.
Visit the Islamic Scholarship Fund website for more information.