Career & Tools
Did you miss our Special Guest Workshop with Alison Miller last week but want to learn to be more productive and effective at writing and conducting academic research? Would you like to develop and use a sound project-management approach to completing your dissertation or thesis? Then be sure to watch the recording from the event! Read on for more info and a link to the video.
If you missed our Special Guest Workshop with Alison Miller last week but still want to learn how to:
- Be productive and effective at writing and conducting academic research
- Develop and use a sound, project-management approach to completing a dissertation or thesis
- Increase motivation, create meaningful accountability and overcome common pitfalls such as writer's block, self-doubt, procrastination, and perfectionism
- Work effectively with faculty and prepare for successful proposal and final defense meetings
- Develop a strong foundation for success in post-graduate school life
Alison Miller, Ph.D., is the owner of The Dissertation Coach, a company that offers coaching, consulting, and workshops to graduate students and faculty, and The Academic Writers' Space, a coworking membership community that supports academics to build a sustainable path to consistent productivity. Alison has a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the University of Illinois at Chicago and a BA in psychology from Cornell University.