DSCasting is working on a project with current and former grad students in the Santa Barbara area who took out loans for their education. They will be interviewing students for the next two weeks and are looking for interested UCSB students to apply ASAP.
DSCasting is working on a project with current and former grad students in the Santa Barbara area who took out loans for their education. âThey will be interviewing students for the next two weeks and are looking for interested UCSB students to apply.
What is this opportunity?
DSCasting is looking for dynamic, passionate, and diverse people (22-45 years old) who are on the âgraduate school student debt journey and have meaningful stories as to why they took on student loans to help further their education.
âIdeal âcandidates fit into one of these three scenarios:
1. PRE-GRADUATE STUDENTS/NEW GRAD STUDENTS -
Recently decided to attend âgrad âschool or ânew âgrad students who are pursuing their dreams and have meaningful stories as to why they decided to take on student debt. Ideally this is their first experience with a student loan. Stories of new students whose parents are immigrants are also welcome!
2. RECENTLY COMPLETED GRAD SCHOOL -
Recently completed âgrad school and reaching the end of the grace period. Needs a job quickly to start paying off loans.
3. POST GRAD SCHOOL PEOPLE/COUPLES WHO RECENTLY PAID OFF or ARE ABOUT TO PAY OFF STUDENT DEBT -
Post grad school individual/couple who recently paid off their debt or are about to pay off their debt. Their focus is on family, buying a house, and their financial well-being. Seeking individuals AND couples! An ideal couple is active in their community, volunteers and/or gives their time.
Shoot: The shoot would take place over a two-day period in October.
Compensation: $2,000/per person if selected
In order to be considered, please email Casting@DSCastingCompany.com as soon as possible with the following information:
1. 2-3 labeled pictures of yourself
2. Contact Info (cell phone, links to any and all web sites/social media, and Skype name)
3. Where are you based?
4. Description/bio of who you are: Tell your meaningful student debt story and why you chose âto take out student loans. Paint the full picture of who you are. Where you are in your grad school student debt journey, etc.
5. Did you have student loans in undergrad or is this grad school loan your first?