Career & Tools
Looking to transition to a career in fields like data science, data engineering, or artificial intelligence? Apply to become an Insight Fellow! The Insight Data Fellows Programs are tuition-free fellowships for graduating students, PhDs, and postdocs. The application deadline for Insight’s Fellowships is quickly approaching on April 1.
The Insight Data Fellows Programs are tuition-free fellowships for graduating students looking to transition to thriving careers as data scientists, engineers, and other cutting-edge professionals. Since 2012, âthey've have helped nearly 2000 Insight Fellows meet, interview, and join teams at over 700 leading companies.
Upcoming application deadline: âMonday, April 1, 2019 (programs begin June 3, 2019)
- Pay no tuition; the program is fully funded by top companies
- Meet, interview, and join top companies
- Launch a cutting-edge career where the average starting salary is $125K
- Join a network of nearly 2000 industry leaders
Insight alumni are now working at Facebook, LinkedIn, The New York Times, Apple, Airbnb, Netflix, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Github, Slack, 23andMe, Twitter, Bloomberg, NBC, Pinterest, Microsoft, Wayfair and 700+ other top companies.
Insight is now accepting applications from graduating students (must have completed all coursework by June 3rd in order to participate full time) for summer sessions in:
- Artificial Intelligence (for all degree levels)
- Data Engineering (for all degree levels)
- Data Product Management (for all degree levels)
- Data Science (for PhDs & Postdocs)
- DevOps Engineering (for all degree levels)
- Health Data Science (for PhDs & Postdocs)
Not ready to apply? Sign up for the Insight Notification List